Saturday, January 4, 2014

My 2014 Mantra


Happy 2014 everyone! This year I've decided to not make any resolutions (since the word in and of itself is limiting and seems to me to be more of an ending then a beginning.) Instead, I've decided to focus on goals, and my main goal is written above. I decided to underline 'dance', since it was something I didn't get to do enough of last year. It's also a reminder to not take myself too seriously and have fun. I can't wait to try Zumba, make my business official, and put it out there without fear. Those are my three main goals for this year. I'm also looking forward to getting back to volunteering at Open Books, as well as, conquring my 2014 Big Book Challenge. You can see more about that here: http://kpaone92.booklikes.com/post/741174/my-big-book-challenge-for-2014.

I think 2014 is going to be an awesome year for all! Go with the flow and don't forget to dance as if no one is watching. That's what I'm planning to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment