- I haven't posted anything in four months.
This is because I really haven't been up to anything that I would consider "blog-worthy." I've just been doing day to day things, which to be honest, isn't all that exciting to read about.
- Life has been taking me down some crazy paths lately, that require a lot of internal energy.
Major illnesses and healing seem to be the reoccurring themes of 2014 so far, for both my family and myself. We're all just trying to hold it together in our own unique ways.
- I have WAY too many interests, so it's hard for me to pick just one and stick with it, and it's very easy for me to get sidetracked.
- I need to get my layout prettier.
It's ugly and boring, I get it, but we all have to start somewhere, right?
- I really stink at self-promotion.
I don't like to toot my own horn; I like to dance to the beat of my own drum, and experience every moment of this one precious life, to the fullest in my own unique ways. Plus, as I get older there are certain aspects of myself and my life, that I do like to keep private, just saying.
If you've gotten this far, I just want to say THANKS FOR READING, I really do appreciate you.