Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Series Of Very Strange Events

It was a gray and rainy day when I left the comforts of my home office and walked to Sign Express in Oak Park to pick up my new business cards, which look very professional by the way:


When I passed not one, nor two, but three funerals back to back from three different funeral homes - all moving down Roosevelt Road - one behind the other. All I could do was stand in the rain under my purple umbrella, bless myself as each one went by, and say out loud, "I'm sorry for your loss," as each car drove past.

I know this is spirit giving me a message, but I'm not sure what it is exactly. So, I looked up the word 'funeral' in a dream book I have just to see if it would provide any insight and it said that funerals can mean transformation, and I'm definitely going through a personal transformation this year, so I'd like to think this is what it means. I'd also like to think it means that life is too short, so why not do something you love everyday?

Anyways, after I finally made it across Roosevelt Road, I looked down and saw a penny. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Now I KNOW this was a sign from all my loved ones who have passed before me saying, "We're with you," which to me is a very nice and comforting sign, I must admit, especially after the weird occurrences I experienced that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment